grrrrrr

Sarah

Took Kimba and Kaiser out for a walk today and went to the normal field with them. When we got there we were met by a very tubby cocker spaniel - aptly named LAZY (hmmm)

It's true - dogs do resemble their owners i've decided. Kimba bounced over and wanted to play, but this dog wasn't too sure and backed off. I said hello to the lady (if i can call her that) and she grunted at me so i walked off with my two boys and went to another part of the field. Only to find that Kimba had taken Lazy's ball - oops lol

So I trundled back and apologised to the lady and handed her back the ball. I got the dirtiest look you can imagine she didn't even say thank you and turned to her dog and in a rude voice, said "come on lazy it's obvious that we can't play anymore"!!!

WTF?????

My dogs were on a load - her's weren't and I took the ball back, maybe I should have just thrown it at her head!!

I shrugged and said whatever - looked at her over weight dog and said sorry, poor thing, just cause she gets out of breath walking doesn't mean her dog has to suffer.

Have never seen her before and hope to god i don't see her again!!

anyway, rant over !!

i would have said well you obviously don't want the ball and walked off with it or just let kimba have kept the ball.

the neighbours kids had thrown their tennis ball over the fence and suka got hold of it. and he did the typical sibe thing and destroyed it. a couple of days later they asked for for it. so i said well you can have whats left of it and showed them and theyjust laughed and said oh well.

what a snobby old #*? @?/*~<@ gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @?*/ :mad: excuse the foul language!

you try to show some courtesy and you get it thrown back in your face, no wonder children dont understand manners!

My dogs were on a load - her's weren't and I took the ball back, maybe I should have just thrown it at her head!!

I would have ;) sounds like a plan

Sarah, I think I met her sister today!

I was at the vet with Mukki and Quinn. They were on leads attached to my wrist... I was writing a check and a woman walked in with a child who had a little fluffy dog (pekinese?) in her arms. The woman stood there with the door open and asked me if I had my dogs under control!

I was thinking of you and your vampire -so I asked if her dog was on a leash. And I asked if she could please close the door! She told me that she liked to let her dog 'walk around free' but she'd have to go sit in her car if I couldn't 'swear to my dogs behavior'!

I gave her my evil eye and told her "or you could always be responsible and put your dog on a leash!" and before she could answer, I turned to the girls behind the counter and asked if they had a leash they could loan this woman. She started to complain and a woman sitting with her chihuaha said that she'd also prefer it if the woman would put her dog on a leash!

The woman was so angry but one of the girls came around and handed her a leash and said it was best all around if she maintained control of her dog at all times. She meekly put on the leash but made a lot of heavy loud sighs. Everyone ignored her and I was on my way in no time. But not before poor Quinn peed on the floor! I guess that showed her how well trained he was LOL -poor guy loses balls one week and bladder control the next!

Oh I be the vet got an earful! LOL

It felt so good to be a bitch today!

Sarah, I think I met her sister today!

I was at the vet with Mukki and Quinn. They were on leads attached to my wrist... I was writing a check and a woman walked in with a child who had a little fluffy dog (pekinese?) in her arms. The woman stood there with the door open and asked me if I had my dogs under control!

I was thinking of you and your vampire -so I asked if her dog was on a leash. And I asked if she could please close the door! She told me that she liked to let her dog 'walk around free' but she'd have to go sit in her car if I couldn't 'swear to my dogs behavior'!

I gave her my evil eye and told her "or you could always be responsible and put your dog on a leash!" and before she could answer, I turned to the girls behind the counter and asked if they had a leash they could loan this woman. She started to complain and a woman sitting with her chihuaha said that she'd also prefer it if the woman would put her dog on a leash!

The woman was so angry but one of the girls came around and handed her a leash and said it was best all around if she maintained control of her dog at all times. She meekly put on the leash but made a lot of heavy loud sighs. Everyone ignored her and I was on my way in no time. But not before poor Quinn peed on the floor! I guess that showed her how well trained he was LOL -poor guy loses balls one week and bladder control the next!

Oh I be the vet got an earful! LOL

It felt so good to be a bitch today!

OMG what an ignorant woman (thats being nice, there are much worse words coming out of my mouth at the moment!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would told her to go and sit the bloody car if she doesnt like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Quinn, maybe he wanted to make a point to the woman

I've just lost my blueberries thats why Im like I am, what's your excuse?

yeah people are self center and extremely rude today. Before all these silly celebs started throwing thousands of dollars on the por little rat doggies and such type dogs and making it seem okay for the dogs to be illmannered and spoiled little rich brats such behaveior would have never been seen or accepted except in hollywood if even there.

though it doesn't just stop with their pets now kids are left undisciplined, and given free rein to act and say what ever no matter whee or whom the speak to. You should see how people act about pizza. I am the manager at a Domino's and wow you would have thought some one died the way these peolpe act...