stuuuupid people!!

HuskyCouture

okay so we went to this dog thing today at our indoor sports center, obviously all animals are allowed but this STUPID lady was walking her two freaking ferrets on a leash and letting them run up to the dogs. The volunteers told her off a few times and she finally put them in their carry bag but then she comes over to the concession area and lets them out and starts walking them over to embry and zoey :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: embry was freaking out and trying to kill them while zoey just started like a dumbie :P but all of a sudden one of the clips on his ezydog harness came undone :o I almost had a heart attack!! I was holding him by his neck and he was doing flips and the stupid stupid stupid lady keeps slowing walking by with her stupid ferret inches away from embry. god makes me so angry!!!

anyways, now I feel better.

Like I've said before, there's no cure for stupid. I even went to the local Walgreens and checked...nada, nothing, zero over the counter drugs available for stupid. I just can't figure out how a person doesn't know that a bunch of dogs(especially huskies) would go crazy to tear into a ferret. My dog would have literally drug me to the end of the earth to get to that ferret.

Ugh people are so dumb! That's like today i ran into the horrid toy poodle that lives across from me, and the little brat actually had the gall to snarl and snap at Zoey. She looked at it like she was being merciful by not eating it in one bite, and the owner just stood there....IDIOT.

Wow! that's awful! why are people so clueless <_<. Thats so good you got a hold of embry. Imagine if he got to the ferrets and killed one! the woman would play victim til the cows come home.

I've had the same thing happen. Last year at the anual rspca million paws walk some woman had her ferret there on a leash. Honey went nuts for the thing. Was so frustrating. It was a dog event, not 'Bring any animal that can be put on a leash walk'

That's like people walking their gator bait...I mean tiny dogs...along lakes around here. lol. Maybe she didn't want her ferrets anymore??? lol. :lol:

That was kind of my thought!

Years ago, someone came up to one of the Chicagoland Sibe Club picnics (we had it in a Forest Preserve) with a ferret on her shoulder and wanted to talk, despite several dogs going ape trying to get at said ferret! Loads of stupid people - makes you wonder how they manage to survive long enough to propagate! blink.gif

I have enough trouble holding my three back when they see a cat or squirrels in the trees.

If She'd walked that close to me with her ferrets,

Well. . . . my three wouldn't need feeding later. biggrin.gif

She owns ferrets?

Do people really own ferrets these days? I thought this was a bygone thing of carnivals that passed through towns and villages.

Pfft, if she's going to wind the dogs up, then yep I agree - let the dog eat it!

we found a ferret under our car once - well blaze found it :rolleyes: - if we hadnt had the dogs cuz obviously they would want to eat it - we would have kept it - my god they dont half stink tho! :blink:

Ferrets make me think of those magic worm things you used to get in gift shops. You know the little furry things that had a nylon string attached so it would look like they were crawling over everything magically, but in actual fact you were pulling it?

Ahhhh, I miss the good old days of top quality toys...

HAHA YES!!! those were awesome! :D