Hi All

DravenGirl

Welcome to the Forum.

Cloud is very cute.

A playmate??

More than one Husky ???

Mad??

then most of us here are clinically insane. biggrin.gif

If you need any help or advice just shout, one of us nutters will help.

Don't be shy. . . join in the fun biggrin.gif

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes he is a husky x mal.

And yes sometimes I think I must be mad for wanting another, mainly after I've found chewed curtains (learning curve). I think I will probably wait untils he's a bit older first before getting another, as he's my first I want to make sure that me and my partner get it right.:D

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes he is a husky x mal.

And yes sometimes I think I must be mad for wanting another, mainly after I've found chewed curtains (learning curve). I think I will probably wait untils he's a bit older first before getting another, as he's my first I want to make sure that me and my partner get it right.:D

Hiya, welcome on board :wave:

How refreshing is it to hear someone new to owning huskies actually doing their homework & not just jumping in - you will be rewarded with a wonderful pet (then a playmate, no doubt! :lol: )

Our girl ate things we never even considered or thought we had put out of her reach, it was worse than a 2 yr old toddler! :P But we wouldn't be without her now.

Please keep the pics coming, she will change so much in the first year, she is one gorgeous little huskamute :wub:

Hiya, welcome on board :wave:

How refreshing is it to hear someone new to owning huskies actually doing their homework & not just jumping in - you will be rewarded with a wonderful pet (then a playmate, no doubt! :lol: )

Our girl ate things we never even considered or thought we had put out of her reach, it was worse than a 2 yr old toddler! :P But we wouldn't be without her now.

Please keep the pics coming, she will change so much in the first year, she is one gorgeous little huskamute :wub:

Thanks we done tons of research before deciding on a Husky, despite the research i.e chewing, digging, stubborness, poor recall etc (info almost seems to talk you out of a Husky lol). And neither of us regret it. He can be hard work but is completely worth it. Although he arrived out of the blue and we are still trying to find a good puppy class!!