Brand new & Proud owners!

Tikilove

Hi everyone!

We are so excited to be new husky owners!! We have done so much research on this beautiful breed! Last week we found the newest (and first) addition to our family, Tiki. He is a pure bred AKC registered white-grey with piercing blue eyes. My husband always wanted one and it was hard to disagree with him! We are really thankful for this site and all of the information on it. Thank you all for sharing your experiences and pictures!!!

A little about us: My husband is a US Marine and we were married last May. I am finishing my degree in accounting from home so I will have a lot of time to spend with Tiki.

post-3550-13585961586477_thumb.jpg

post-3550-13585961589296_thumb.jpg

Welcome to Husky-Owners. It's great to have new pack members. Tiki has a beautiful mask. Make sure to take photos as he grows. His mask will likely change over time. In the meantime, enjoy your new family member. If you have questions along the way, don't hesitate to post them.

Thanks to you and your husband for his service to our country.

Thank you all for the warm welcoming! Tiki will be 7 weeks on Thursday. Unfortunately for us (but good for him),he is still with his brothers and sisters for about another week. We are super excited to take him home with us though! His last vet check was great and he weighed 6 pounds, our little furball :)

We will post more pics once he arrives home!