The "No More Huskies After This One"

Staceybob

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about getting Robyn hooked on pulling sports? Maybe get a used scooter or bike and hook Aleu up? Thats a quick way to get someone addicted to these guys!!!!

Initially with me and Steve, I was all about the Huskies and dog sledding and he had his hunting dogs and was specifically stuck on Catahoula Leopard Dogs. That was fine for us, neither tried to desuade the other from the preference of type of dog. This year was the first year that Steve actually got a chance to attend some races and be involved. He still wants to have a couple hunting dogs (not just Catahoulas anymore but he'd like a Redbone Coonhound or a Bluetick Coonhound) but his latest focus and fascination is to put together a mid-distance all-Siberian team. First we need to move of course but putting a team like that together will require about 20 dogs or so.

Well i will say ''i wont be having any bitches again'', the 2 i have here @ present are being a real pain, scrapping & argueing over things , sisko is the main culprit that starts it, we had a border collie bitch she was lovely. If we have any more huskies in the future we will only have males.

it depends, if we lost both of ours tomorrow then yes we would get more, but considering huskies can live for 20 years then i will be nearly 60, so no we wont be getting any more

would u not rehome an older sibe who needed sumwhere to live out his last couple of years tho?

Yer my nan owns the house we live in, and wasn't too pissed off when i got Luna as she was giving me reason to wake up in the mornings etc and keeping me busy, but she was quite annoyed when i got Aura! but then i got like 2 rats and 6 mice as pets too and she wasn';t exactly happy about that either......

But she's not going to kick me out of anything as i'm more active and happy than i ever was before since having huskies. :) they are my kids, and everyone i know knows this! i think my nan should just get used to the idea that i have and always will be obseessed with animals and pets, and will always have at least 1 pet LOL :D this house is technically NO PETS, but i've been here 6 years and i've had tons of pets over the years including my old housemates cats, my old pets, ferrets, rats, guinea pigs, geckos, mice that have all gone over the rainbow bridge or been rehomed.

Robert knows i would have as many more as i could fit in my house! he always says we cant afford anymore, but when i have a big house with a huge garden i will!!!!!