Today Kotori can explore the "real" outside, and a question

Karon

I can take Ko out today, and im so excited :lol: his days of watching the world from the other side of the garden fence is over lol

i got my wellies ready and waiting for our first trip over the fields, im only going to take him out 15 mins at a time, and 3 walks a day while he is still young (he is 12 weeks). I am going to put him on my old dogs extending lead so that he can have a bit of freedom but not too much, as we have deer,rabbits, foxes and badgers in the fields that are at the front of my house, it will be nice to get him outside and let him dig somewhere new, as my garden is slowly turning into a mud wallow, what with all his digging and the rain we have, but i also think Ko is part mole, as he even tries to dig a hole in my wooden flooring :lol:

I do have a question tho ... do i give him his breakfast first, or after our walk, he is not a big eater at any time of the day, and i dont want to make it worse.

after - when blaze gets fed before a walk then comes back n has a drink he throws his food back up

but yay awesome get pics of his first venture out into the big wide world :D - 15 mins a walk LMAO will take u much longer than that with that cutie at the end of the lead - ur gonna get stopped all the time lol :)

We took Daughtry out on her first day.

Carried her to the grass and plonked her down.

She sat looking around.

We tugged a bit on her lead to get her going.

Nope, having none of that.unsure.gif

Big, bad, scary world out here. Not moving. . . nope!! ohmy.gif

Had to go back and get Echo our White GSD

(Daughtry's surrogate mum)

Finally she followed Echo.

Now she tries to drag us everywhere. . . lol laugh.gif