Research - rehome v's breeders

Sarah

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back when I got my first Siberians, there weren't any Siberian rescue groups around yet, at least not as far as I know. There was a breeder that lived fairly close to me, and when she grilled me before selling a puppy to me, it was quite the revelation to me!. "Whoa - she cares where her puppy goes! That's a wonderful start for a pup!!!"

1 breeder - I'm glad I've had Kiska from a tiny pup and know her exact background from the day she was born (seriously she was made for me :wub:), but I'm almost certain my next one will be a rescue/rehome. I feel I've got the whole puppy hype out of my system now so I've got no reason to go through all this again :lol: I've got my whole life ahead of me and I always intend to own sibes now, so I've got plenty of time in the future to raise a puppy again if I want :) I love the idea of rehoming through here too - give it a year or two and then you can all start keeping an eye out for me :D

Talon is a re-home but to us Shaer is a rescue but not from a rescue but the person who gave us Shaer saved her when her owner was about to throw her out on the street. The person we got Shaer off was a beagle breeder and couldn't keep her but was determined to find her a good home.

So I put her in the rescue section.