Huskies In Your Bed

Taylor Piskorski

Do anyone's Sibes think that the bed is theirs? Zoey sure seems to think so, and she also thinks she's a human apparently, who needs a pillow and blanket. I found her in my bed like this last night, with Andrew passed out on the other side of the bed, so I slept smashed in the middle. She looks like the Big Bad Wolf pretending to be Grandma in the Little Red Riding Hood story, hahah. Let's see pics of your huskies in your bed!

182601_10150429269765595_529420594_17526995_2597429_n.jpg

181630_10150429269660595_529420594_17526994_8301656_n.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Loki has been sleeping with us at night, if not she WILL wake us at 0400hrs as thats the time I get up for work, the two boys sleep down stairs, as I am now on holiday for the week im not going to get up at that time, hence she sleeps with us, I dont like it but I like my sleep :D

Yuri is really good, he sleeps either next to me under the blanket or down by our feet and rests his head on my legs. But he isn't allowed to sleep in bed with us very often as he has his crate. We are getting him used to it but last time he ate my twilight book, he decided Edward was too damn shiny and that he smelt bad so he'd chew out all the pages :lol:

Daughtry and Echo sleep downstairs.

Darwin sleeps at the foot of my bed on the floor . . . most nights

Occasionally Kells will wake to find herself squashed up against the wall with Darwin sprawled all over the rest of her bed. laugh.gif

Hay Andy thats not Darwin that must be Odin, got pushed out of bed by him as he snuggled up to Linda :angry:

LMAO Dave . . . who's gonna tell Odin NO!! ??tongue.gif

i had 2 squeeze myself around n them n used bings as my pillow - luckily - eventually blaze n skyla moved so i shoved bingo down n could sleep lol

Lmao, that's what me and Andrew have to do every night when we're ready for bed. He says it's like the game Twister, you have to contort your body around the dogs pmsl

This thread is fantastic! I'm glad there are still many owners who are happy to share their bed with their dogs! We just started allowing Lily upstairs in the bedroom at night. She's pretty comfy at the foot of the bed, I'll try to snap some pics to contribute to this thread! :D

Dog Rule #407: no matter how many people the bed needs to accommodate, you must always lay across it to consume as much room as possible and disrupt reasonable human sleeping positions!

This thread is fantastic! I'm glad there are still many owners who are happy to share their bed with their dogs! We just started allowing Lily upstairs in the bedroom at night. She's pretty comfy at the foot of the bed, I'll try to snap some pics to contribute to this thread! :D

Dog Rule #407: no matter how many people the bed needs to accommodate, you must always lay across it to consume as much room as possible and disrupt reasonable human sleeping positions!

Lmao Heather! I always have shared my bed with my pets, even when I was 9 years old and my family got our first husky, I took him into my room and said "That's your bed!"

Ozzy & Micah aren't allowed in the bedrooms anymore, it is a nightmare keeping the bedding clean with my two mud magnets. This photo was taken when they decided it was time to wake their Dad up - but he wasn't interested in playing - they were filthy from playing tag outisde :(

gallery_1365_344_66849.jpg