Huskies In Your Bed

Taylor Piskorski

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shad used to sleep on the bed with me, but usually only when it was really cold out - although he did more so as he got older. This year, he isn't able to make it upstairs (very steep staircase) and I can't carry him up - or scarier thought yet - down them without risking both of our necks. I suspect that Tux would be quite happy to share the bed, but I make him stay downstairs to keep Shad company. Not sure I'd trust him that far with the cats just yet, anyway! wink.gif

I was out for a while last night and wasn't ready to go to bed and wanted to watch the end of a movie. 20 minutes after OH and dogs went up to bed, this is what I found....[ATTACH]8076.IPB[/ATTACH]I grabbed my robe and camped out on the sofa since nobody was going to move to make room for mommy...

post-2509-13585961938087_thumb.jpg

I luuuuve Sid!!!

I do too! I also think he's the BEST dog in the WORLD, but that's just me being biased.;)

Even though I love all of the dogs here, I think we can agree that Sid looks so...noble!

LOL, I've never looked at him that way, but guess I'll have to now that you pointed it out. I won't pass this along to Sid...I think it would go straight to his head!:rolleyes::lol:

I have no pics :( The few times I slept there (because the owner was away for a few days while I was caring for the huskies) only Dana sometimes went up on the bed. But she usually goes down to the living room after a few minutes anyway. Probably because she wants to be with Glala, who somehow never goes upstairs. The only other time Dana went on the bed was when she was in heat. Obvious, that didn't turned out very well either <_<

Do anyone's Sibes think that the bed is theirs? Zoey sure seems to think so, and she also thinks she's a human apparently, who needs a pillow and blanket. I found her in my bed like this last night, with Andrew passed out on the other side of the bed, so I slept smashed in the middle. She looks like the Big Bad Wolf pretending to be Grandma in the Little Red Riding Hood story, hahah. Let's see pics of your huskies in your bed!

182601_10150429269765595_529420594_17526995_2597429_n.jpg

181630_10150429269660595_529420594_17526994_8301656_n.jpg

hey well my pup (or me ) loves cuddles in my bed but he is only allowed in from 5am lol

[ATTACH]8079.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-3642-13585961940765_thumb.jpg