This is Heart breaking for me to say

Shura100

As some may know i have resently split up with my fiancee of 3 yrs.

I had to come to this heart breaking decision as it was working anymore and i felt down alot of the time.

I also had to make the choice of who was going to have Shura and as my ex and i arnt on speaking terms atm as he is harrassing me i had to make it on my own.

I have decided that know matter how much it breaks my heart to do it i going to leave Shura where she is with Lola as they love each and are misserable when they are apart and i couldnt do that to either of them. It has taken me the last 2 weeks to make this and alot of tears and even as i type this i am nearly crying :(

I am sorry about any spelling mistakes as well.

lots of love cassie x

I'm so sorry hun. I hope you have made the right decision. He will look after them right won't he? I'm just saying if he is strange enough to harass you? Sorry didn't want to upset you if I have. (ugh foot mouth):blink:

thanks everyone i am devistaed and i hope he will look after them but im sure his mum will make sure he does :( Its the hardest thing i have ever had to do x

The reason for the break up was that he became very possesive over me and checked on everything i did and things like that

I just couldnt do that to them coz i know they would be unhappy atleast they are together and will hopfully be happy :)

Cassie i know how u feel, i have recently been thru the same thing n i was terrified my ex would want Mushu with him, luckily 4 me he didnt BUT i really do know how u feel. Its horrible splittin up without ur pups gettin involved aswell.

Im sorry this has had 2 happen n i know u will miss them terribly......... this may seem far 2 in the future but when u r settled n now u have experience with Huskies u could get ur very own that no one will eva take away from u and u can have yrs n yrs of time 2gether.

Thinkin of u, Emily x

cassie, you do know that huskys are very independent, and will do fine if you did decide that you couldn't part with shura.

I just wanted you to know that keeping shura IS a possibility. Hope this hasn't made your decision harder. But i know alot of people who have had rehomed huskies, direct from their previous owners and they have thrived away from past loved ones and canine companions :)