What are you reading right now?

BingBlaze n Skyla

im reading .....

walking back to happiness by lucy dillon

Juliet’s been in hiding. From her family, from her life, but most of all from the fact that Ben’s not around anymore.

Her mother Diane has run out of advice. But then she insists Juliet look after her elderly Labrador and it becomes apparent that Coco the dog might actually be the one who can rescue her daughter.

Especially when it leads to her walking dogs for a few other locals too, including a spaniel, Damson, who belongs to a very attractive man...

Before she knows it, Juliet realises she has somehow become the town’s unofficial pet-sitter. A job which makes her privy to the lives and secrets of everyone whose animals she’s caring for.

But as her first winter alone approaches, she finally begins to wonder if it’s time to face up to her own secrets? To start rebuilding her own life? And maybe – just maybe – to fall in love again?

its such a good book and i would deffinately reccomend it to people who like chic lit .... i cant wait to get her other book - lost dogs and loney hearts smile.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading some Kid-lit - The Lightning Thief, by Rick Riordan. Just started it, so I'm not sure how well I'll like it. I like the Harry Potter books a bit better for style, at least so far, but I can see how kids would really like the writing style (which is what I'm not sure I like)...

Reading some Kid-lit - The Lightning Thief, by Rick Riordan. Just started it, so I'm not sure how well I'll like it. I like the Harry Potter books a bit better for style, at least so far, but I can see how kids would really like the writing style (which is what I'm not sure I like)...

We watched the film of this last weekend and really enjoyed it :)

We watched the film of this last weekend and really enjoyed it :)

Haven't seen that, either - might have to, after I've read the book! Being that I'm substitute teaching in middle school classes (kids generally ages 10 - 13 years), I like to read the books the kids are enjoying. Gives me something to talk with them about. (Although the dogs are usually a pretty popular topic, too, lol!)

At the moment

- Broken by Karin Slaughter

Will be followed by (on my Kindle)

- Rivers - Diary of a Blind Alaska Racing Sled Dog by Mike Dillingham

- Freedom by Jonathan Franzen

- Eat Prey Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

- The Enemy by Lee Child

- Bitten by Kelly Armstrong

I couldn't really get into the host... So never finished reading it.

I always have a book on the go and currently its Aleksandr Orlov - A Simples Life LOL!

I have just finished Marshmallows for breakfast by Dorothy someone and next I will probably start Stefans Diaries (from Vampire Diaries)