Hi im new

cassie_16

Hi everyone, my name is cassie, i'm a 19 year old student, i'm going to school at University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus, studying to be a VOA (Veterinary Office Administration).

I have two SIberian Huskies, my boyfriend and I rescued are first Keeva, about 2 years ago, (she was 2) we were told she was batten, when we got her she had i round ring around her neck and also was missing a couple teeth. She is nice and health now.

Our second one is Tacoma, got him about a year and a half ago, (he was 5 months) when we got him he was skin and bones, and we were told we wouldn't eat any puppy food, so he was eating the older dogs food. once we got him inside he want looking for food. He's in good body condition now.

Hope to talk to you soon smile.gif

Welcome Cassandra, Keeva and Tacoma.

Glad you finally found us.biggrin.gif

If you need any help with the forum

just shout we love to help

Hi Cassie, welcome to Husky-Owners. Would love to see some pics of your two furbabies. Kudos for rescuing them and giving them a furever home.

Hi Cassie and welcome to the site! I live in Waterloo ON and I'm trying to organize an Ontario members meet sometime in the summer months. Maybe you'll be able to join us? Can't wait to see some pics of Keeva and Tacoma :)

ya for sure let me no, i live in chatham now but moving back to niagara in april.