Mail for Calvin!!

calvinandmommy

My mom lives in Texas while my husband and I live in Florida. When my mom found out that Josh and I were getting a puppy she immediately started puppy shopping. She said she has to spoil the puppy some how so she sent Calvin a box full of toys. The box weighed 11lbs!!! Thats twice the weight of Calvin! But he didnt care there were several toys in the box for him......one was a tiger that we called Hobbs. Haha! Ok just wanted to brag about how awesome my mom is to her "grandpuppy". I'll post some pictures of hm and his new toys later.

Thats great- my mother/father in laws are the same way. Fortunately they live close enough to drive the toys over.

Out of the blue, the doorbell rings, and there they are with a new toy they got at Petsmart (or somewhere)

They are retired and have time on their hands. But - They don't have any pets, so no other reason tho go to the Pet store.

O think it's funny.

So sweet biggrin.gif

Carriage from Texas to Florida probably cost more than the toys. ohmy.gif

and to say thank you. . .when they come to visit,

He'll pee on their car and chew their shoes. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif