Just another Wednesday!

Lil Miss Bump

what are you guys up to??

I'm at Redbank (secure children's home) today which is not far from my house.............then home to the puppies.......then to the sorting office to pick up my laptop battery as mine is knackered......then going to sit down!!!!

not too sure what im up to 2night......will see what sorta mood grumps is in when he gets home!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Get up. . . check

2. Walk the Dogs . . . . check

3. breath in. .. . . check

4. breath out. . . . check (repeat as often as necessary)

5. Blink to moisten eyeballs. . . .check

6. Drink coffee. . . . check.

7. Eat food. . . check

8. Go on Forum. . . . check

9. repeat steps 2 to 8 as often as needed.

10. When head thumps into wood of computer desk go to bed.

Now thats a plan biggrin.gif

cinderella and shrek are brilliant!!!! i'd say i'd swop days with you but i love my job!!!!

they used to be before chloe turned into cinderella....she isnt called chloe anymore she keeps telling me- she is a princess and called cinderella...she wants a cinderella dress for her bday and a disney princess party :wub:

all she wants to watch at the min is cinderella :(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can i come if she has a princess party????

you know i would have invited you anyway ;) not gunna be owt fancy- but im not folking out £158 like last year...i was so dissappointed :(

we had it at one of these indoor play centres...£8.95 per head and for that you got 1hr 45mins play then 1hr in party room eating food, playing games etc..only the playing games didnt happpen :( as she isnt at nursery yet she doesnt really have friends her won age so i was left to invite all my friends older kids to make up my numbers as its a min of ten.....their ages ranged between 5-10 yrs...all they wanted to do was eat the food then go and play football :angry: so this year im not doing it.....im jst having a few round my house and thats that...next year when she is at nursery she can invite whoever and we'll prob have it at pizza hut or somewhere :)

she wont know any different this year...if i told her it was her bday tomoorw she's believe me :lol:

Lets see now

1 Open eyes, this is a good sign as it means im still alive

2 Get out of bed, dress and streach.

3 Coffe and a cig,

4 Go to shop get more cigs,

5 Get Lins comp to connect to internet( 6 hrs )

6 Get my comp back and wright this,

7 Cook and feed dogs,

8 Take Lin to work,

9 Chill out on comp,

10 Go back to bed, :D :D :D

my day -

get up, go to uni, find out my lectures for the day are cancelled :angry: , so i decided to go to the lab to do some project work and sorted some of it out, made it work better :)

then i come home, looked for another module for my project on internet, found a possibility on eBay lol

Started off as a great day - Pay day.

Well except i gave my company my savings account details so when i went to the cash point i thought i hadn't been paid :/ panicked for an hour till i called the bank and found out.

Called up the Quarantine center and paid off Kodys bill, so its now as if i was never paid anyway :/

Now banging my head on the desk trying to find out why a printer wont work ... sh**y day!

roll on the JD and coke in an hour and 5 mins