Husky pup at the pet store

HuskyCouture

So our only pet store in town that still has puppies got a husky in today, he is soooo cute! I'm not entirely sure he's a puppy mill puppy anymore, he's so well socialized! i got to play with him ^_^ he was so sweet!! eeep! I want him! He kept attacking my shoes :lol: and chasing them. As much as my boyfriend said he wasn't cute I could tell he thought he was adorable :D I really hope he finds a suitable husky home!

1zpi5xz.jpg

Wow, super adorable!!!! Do pet stores even sell puppies anymore? Most of 'em were not allowed to sell puppies in IL and VA. It'd be hard to pass him up, but I'd rather go through a rescue and not reinforce the stores negative behavior!

Ours does unfortunately, they have usually about 8 puppies at a time, but they sell pretty fast. Can't say I wasn't tempted to apply for a credit card and bring him home :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

deep breath

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww biggrin.gif

There's one store in the mall that sells puppies near here. I get so mad when I see it. They went out of business once, but are back now. If I saw a husky pup there, I'd be furious! No way a responsible breeder would let their puppies sit in a store's cage all day long when they are that young.