GOB SMACKED!!!!!!!!!

Lil Miss Bump

i am in shock............

as you all know we got ozzy in january 2010 from our friends who had picked him up from manchester dogs home and when they contacted the owners they said they didnt want him back..........

anyway

we were told on 3 sep occasions by our old vet that he didnt have a microchip but when we moved in nov and moved vets they found the chip in the side of his neck..........i've just rang up now after finally finding out the correct company and chip number and i've just got his details...........

he was born at the end of 2007, was chipped in jan 2008 which makes him just over 3...........and his original name was

siku wulf's little blizard............does this mean anything to anyone??

apparently he's fully KC registered also............

omg i'm in shock!!!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kennel Club Name: SIKUWULF’S Little Blizzard D.O.B: 25th November 2007

Sex: Dog

Colour: Black, White & Silver

Height at withers: 23 inches (at 6 months old)

Hip Score: N/A

Eye Tests: N/A

Sire: Melodor Artic Thunder of Anakusak

Dam: Anakusak Little Lokie at SIKUWULF

Blizzard was brought into the world from our first litter. As one of the first puppies born he was an instant hit with everyone and has certainly surprised on how quick he has grown and how much of a handsome young dog he has become... An absolute stunner that has both the physical attributes and the temperament of both of his parents - he has to be the centre of attention at all times. No matter which dog you call, Blizzard arrives excited as ever!

At 6 months old he is now bigger than his mother (Lokie) but still prefers sitting on your knee rather than in his bed!

Amazing Diz, but I must say I am not surprised - he is stunning. It is rather strange that he is still on their website though? I wonder how or why he left their kennel as he was still with them at 6 months of age? Are you going to contact them? Sorry about all the questions :)

well their site hasn't been updated since 2009 so i'm not too sure what to do to be honest....obviously he's our dog and according to the dogs home when they contacted the owners they said they didnt want him back but i'm not sure who that would be.........i'd assume the people that bought him off the breeder.......very strange! but the pics are gorgeous!!!

i know!!!

omg thank you so much for putting them on here i would've had no idea how to do it!!! .........please may you send them to me? angel_eyes1985@hotmail.co.uk

thanks andy

xxx

It's as easy as this Hun. biggrin.gif

Right click on each image then select

SAVE AS

then it will save onto the the hard drive on your computer. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

true!!!!

what do i have to do about this kennel club thing?? can i get his papers??

i suppose it depends on who has his papers? if the old owners have them , then unless they send them you i dunno if u could get them - but if the breeder still has them then u might be able to get them off his breeder

nix............i duno i dont know who the owners were after the breeder.......obv the microchip people cant tell me that..........i'll try and contact the KC....never had any dealings with them before tho......

rosemary-they haven't bred or updated their site since 2009 but obv they did previously which is why the link to the page has been removed...but if you look for the kennel name you can see all his info and all the pics of him and his brothers and sisters :-) they're soooooooooooooo cute!!!