GOB SMACKED!!!!!!!!!

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's pretty cool aye!!

have never had anything to do with the kennel club or anything like that but it'd be nice for his story to be on there, i mean he can't breed or anything and i couldn't give a flying whatsit about what he is as i loved him when he was just ozzy the possible huskamute but it'd be nice!!!

will see what happens anyway-just glad to have some pics of when he was a baba :-)

just spoken to the kennel club and because ozzy has passed through a registered dogs home she has sent me a form to apply for his documents-all i need to do it get someone from manchester dogs home to sign the paperwork xxx

thats really good news :)

wow......made up for you Dizbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Having looked at their site I would say that they were keeping Ozzy for breeding purposes. He is the only male listed and they used a sire from another kennel to breed his mother. It also looks like something substantial happened with them in 2009 at they left their website when they still had puppies available.

I would try contacting them and see if you get any response, just for curiosity if nothing else.

awwwh bless him :wub: he wa such a cute puppy...and has turned into such a handsome chap aswell :wub:

so infact he is actually full husky.....not part mal you like originally thought a few months back :D

bet you feel so chuffed you know all his details now etc....oh huni im made up for you both :D xxxxxxx

like Dave saidwe met Steve from Anakusaks at Southport his profileon here is

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/user/2538-anakusak-huskies/

he judged the dog show there were Gabrielle got best childhandler with Akasha...hope you can get in touch with him ....

Great news about Ozzy im glad for you...

great pics val!!!

the 7th one down is the spit of ozzy!!! who's is it??? xxx

bloody hell he does look like dizz what lines is he from dizz is melodor arctic thunder from shimmani casperov (sire) and glanbanter pheonix (dam)

great pics of the pack who ever got them and can i steel them lol

steve

heres quotes from a thread from Southport last year

http://www.husky-own...try-show-30810/