GOB SMACKED!!!!!!!!!

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there diz

i knew something was to much alike his dad when i first seen that pics back when i asked about his lines bloody hell he my blood line lol i bred his mum loki and still have her mum loki who is here so we have ozz/blizz grandmum dad aunty half sisters ect i have meet ozz/blizz a few times hes even been here with the pack with his mum and sister cant beleive whats happened to him and trying to find out more info have sent you my number away till sunday racing will try and help as much as i can to get his papers

steve & elaine

i know rosemary i'm the same! You guys all know i.ve always wanted to know what he was like previously and this is all just amazing! So good to know who he's related to and temprament (sp) :-) it sounds like he's just like his dad :-) bless him i wonder if ozzy knows all this fuss is going on! He looked a bit shocked when i called him blizzard!

wow......made up for you Dizbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Having looked at their site I would say that they were keeping Ozzy for breeding purposes. He is the only male listed and they used a sire from another kennel to breed his mother. It also looks like something substantial happened with them in 2009 at they left their website when they still had puppies available.

I would try contacting them and see if you get any response, just for curiosity if nothing else.

hi there

just read your post and he was not being kept for breeding purposes they kept him as they wanted him for a pet with his sister miya . they where only ever going 2 breed twice from lokie as they wanted her to have pups the 2nd litter was all sold with out problem and i know they where all fully kc reg. so please dont make comment that could start a full blown witch hunt i know how easy things can get out off hand and taken the wrong way on forums ive contacted his breeders and waiting reply i will get to the bottom off this if it kills me as he is from the anakusak blood line

steve

Steve,

Don't worry....Rach didn't mean anything by it-but he wasn't snipped when we got him which I think is why she wondered if he was being kept for that reason.....it is so nice to hear a breeder like yourself being so....i cant think of the word.......interested, bothered.........ach i can't describe it but it so nice to see that you want to get to the bottom of it!! There are so many people out there that would just be like 'ah well'...I'm so glad he is part of your bloodline :-) they're so beautiful.

I know Ozzy is KC registered, but not sure about anything else

xxx