What a morning.....

calvinandmommy

I just got up and it has already been a crazy morning. My husband and I let our puppy Calvin sleep on top of his crate on some pillows right next to our bed and he loves it. Well this morning like every morning Calvin climbed nto our bed after my husband got up and slept by me. After my husband left and Calvin and I finally got up my day immediately went down hill. At the end of the bed Calvin had apparently thrown up a lot then proceeded to walk through it to his pillows then he walked back through it up towards me where he got it on the sheets. Normally I wouldn't have cared I would have just cleaned it up and went on with my day.....not this time. This time he threw up on sheets that I just washed yesterday!!!!! Ugh! Anyways now our room smells like something soured in it and I have to keep myself from throwing up from the smell of his puke as I wash everything.....again.

Oh jeez I just realized my shirt has some on it....no wonder I kept smelling his puke!!! EW!!!

And Calvin?........yeah he's perfectly fine.

LMAO. . . Calvin is an undercover secret agent for the company which makes your washing detergent.

His mission is to soil as much of your house as possible, so that you have to constantly buy their products. biggrin.gif

The last two comments made me laugh so much thank you both.

I am a little worried about Calvin though after getting everything cleaned up he ate his breakfast and then played with his toys a bit then went to sleep. He has also only peed once this morning no poop. Im sure its just him still not feeling good after this morning but Im still worried. I know if I throw up I dont want to do anything all day so maybe thats all it is. Im so paranoid when it comes to Calvin.

I'm sure he'll be fine but I'd definately keep an eye on him - Kiska has been sick a number of times since I've owned her and it's never really smelled of anything, is never that much, and has never made her want to rest all day. My friend had a dog that began puking up and losing energy...it turned out to be deadly serious, so I'll forever be paranoid :( Again it is most likely nothing, but there's no harm in keeping an eye out :)