Grrrr. . . Bloody Darwin . . or. . .Daughtry

Andy

Me being a Dumbass went out and left my wireless headphones on my computer desk.

Both Darwin and Daughtry have a habit of climbing on my desk to get into the living room

window and then sit there watching the world go by until we return.

In the process of climbing on the desk one of them must've knocked the headphones onto the floor.

As far as they are concerned if it's on the floor it's fair game for chewing. . . .ohmy.gif

So I come home to find my Sony wireless headphones erm, well. . .not in one piece.blink.gif

Bugger, damn and blast it. . . .angry.gif

Oh, lordy I know. this simply the latest in a loooooooooooooooonnnnnggggg list of items (mostly kell's shoes n boots)

that've gone down the Husky trash compactor wink.giftongue.gifhuh.gif

And that compactor has no bottom to it, just keep calm and carry on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL at least this compactor doesn't have a Dianoga at the bottom of it laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

(I hope)