I HATE terrorists!!

Sid&BellaNTX

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only terrorist I like is Achmed the dead terrorist ( I kill you ) as shown on you tube and No MI 5 or MI 6 I am not a terrorist threatening people just telling people about a dummy on you tube,,,,,,,, got to be carefull nowerdays, big brother watching B)

Through out the late 70s and and up untill the 90s the UK has been the subject of Terrorist attacks by the IRA, we also had the Iranian Embassy siege, through out that time all UK people were alert to everything such as parcels or baggage being unattended, all UK millitery personal checked under there cars before getting in them, therefore there was at least 20 years of threat, We stood up against this threat, yes there were bombings in the UK and we knew who were doing it and why, this time its differant as we have know idea as to who the actual people are, they call them the home grown terrorists, those driven by religion and the hate for the western countrys that interfer with thair culture and ways, I am not going to condem all who follow a religion thats not mine, but I will condem those who insight the hatred in the name of there God to Kill :angry:

The only terrorist I like is Achmed the dead terrorist ( I kill you ) as shown on you tube and No MI 5 or MI 6 I am not a terrorist threatening people just telling people about a dummy on you tube,,,,,,,, got to be carefull nowerdays, big brother watching B)

Two things.

1) I don't think that Achmed is funny at all. Even a dead terrorist (yes I know it's a puppet) is an hated terrorist; a friend of mine was killed by a suicide bomber at Edgware Road in the bombing attacks on 7th July. The man who killed her is dead, and I still hate him.

There are ways to laugh in the face of adversity, but (in my humble opinion) I don't think that's funny.

2) Nowerdays? Nowadays!!! lol

They all come over here.

We put them through University.

Then we put them on benefits and give them houses.

and pay for their internet so they can research and learn how to build bombs

THEN. . . .

after they blow up lots of innocent people,

we put them in jail and protect their human rights.

Because. . .

If WE deport them back to their home country

THEY are scared of being persecuted !!!!!!!

WHAT ????????

They all come over here.

We put them through University.

Then we put them on benefits and give them houses.

and pay for their internet so they can research and learn how to build bombs

THEN. . . .

after they blow up lots of innocent people,

we put them in jail and protect their human rights.

Because. . .

If WE deport them back to their home country

THEY are scared of being persecuted !!!!!!!

WHAT ????????

I know that this is an American reference but, um, Oklahoma bomber? He was home grown!

Also what about the people who go into school with guns and kill their fellow students and staff members? That's terrorism too.

Let's not just get on the bandwagon of "FIRKIN IMMIGRANTS!" because, quite frankly, it's boring.

i like achmed the dead terrorist!!!!!!! i saw jeff dunham at the 02 and he is brill

i dont like terrorists either they all suck ar$e.....

no one is getting on any band wagon heather we are just saying that some of the terrorists have come here,done atrocities and we treat them well to not damage their human rights

no one likes terrorists end of!!!!

i like achmed the dead terrorist!!!!!!! i saw jeff dunham at the 02 and he is brill

i dont like terrorists either they all suck ar$e.....

no one is getting on any band wagon heather we are just saying that some of the terrorists have come here,done atrocities and we treat them well to not damage their human rights

no one likes terrorists end of!!!!

Andy said "They all come over here"

some of them are born in the country in which they commit the murders; the band wagon I was talking about was "Terrorists are immigrants and I pay the taxes to keep them here."

Andy said "They all come over here"

some of them are born in the country in which they commit the murders; the band wagon I was talking about was "Terrorists are immigrants and I pay the taxes to keep them here."

Oh, that's ok then we'll excuse them if they were born in the country in which they commit their atrocities and pay their taxes

We still end up paying for them and supporting them whilst picking up the body parts of their victims.

Not all immigrants are terrorists and not all terrorists are immigrants. My Father classed all Irish as terrorists and that was so wrong. :g_shocked: I hate terrorists but do not hate all immigrants :happy: ......Ron