I HATE terrorists!!

Sid&BellaNTX

*sigh*

How about you read the post I wrote where I said that one of my friends, Jenny Nicholson, was murdered by Mohammed Siddique Kahn on 7th July?

What part of you thinks that I have conveyed the meaning that I think terrorism is ok? All I am saying is that "they all come over here" is a general sweeping statement and that some of the worst atrocities committed in acts of terror are committed by people who are not immigrants. Not all terrorists are immigrants, not all immigrants are terrorists.

The bandwagon about which I was talking is to confuse "terrorist" with "Muslim" or "immigrant" or whatever other label the Daily Mail are choosing to dole out today.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who was killed by a car ... It doesnt make a joke about cars any less of a joke and I dare say you too would have laughed at the same joke before something happened to your friend. I have every sympathy for your friend, however the second you stop finding things in life amusing because of the actions of a terrorist the second the terrorist is achieving his or her goal.

I also hate terrorists however I would ask people not go gather sets of people into the same bag... Not every immigrant is a terrorist. whether you have a problem with immigration or not, whichever way you think, this will always be a fact not a position of thought.

Oh ... And thread closed ... yet another one that shouldnt have been.