Winter photos of Jack and friends

Dark_Dandelion

Thanks! I'll post some more soon! :))

Stunning photos! I LOVE snow photos!! such beautiful looking dogs :wub:

Jack is the red one :) Ary is the black-white, she just started to grow back coat, she was changing it all winter :D :D

Jack is not blowing coat but I had to cut coat , because he is a PIG and while running around crazily, rubbed himself in some pine with oleoresin. At the time we went home his neck and right chin were like amber exhibit. He has 2 holes in the neck now and half cut chin :( From almost a month and hasn't really improved...:/ Ideas for growing faster coat? I was giving fish oil from "Fish4dogs", I think I'll try now some vitamins or something else that contains biotin in bigger quantity. A friend recommended biotin H powder mixed nutrigel. I'll give it a try. A lot of dog owners say that biotin does wonderful job...

Here is how it looks now. It isn't cut a lot, but it's still evident... and has grown just a couple of millimeters :(

183294_1914880750516_1196850557_2334420_5799261_n.jpg

And here are two more photos from Jack and Ary :)

183678_1914881030523_1196850557_2334422_3382139_n.jpg

184630_1914875710390_1196850557_2334415_5514025_n.jpg

Oh jeesh im sorry haha thought Jack was the black one hehe. I didn't notice the cuttings I just noticed the different coloration either way it looks stunning! I'll tell you one thing my next husky has to be a red coated husky. Beautiful!

For coat growing faster I am not sure of any tricks, but perhaps hold off on brushing near the neck area (if you can) or litely brush. For biotin feed raw eggs without the white just yolk. This has a lot of biotin and could help. :)

Jeff