Draw - Please Re-vote: 5th PhotoShop Challenge Poll

Sparks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK We have a draw peeps,

I have edited the poll so that the two that were drawing are left, i will leave this open until tomorrow to give everyone to vote again :D

Please say in your reply which one you vote for if you are unable to vote using the Poll ( i am unsure if it will work )

Good Luck !!!!

I think you can. . . or at least on the initial vote you can vote for as many entries as you like. biggrin.gif

Ok for Dave we have -

stormchaser09 user_popup.png, Rich & Kody user_popup.png, RoseWillow&Dexter user_popup.png, Elmo user_popup.png,bingblaze'n'skyla user_popup.png, PolarQueen user_popup.png, subs.pngDiz Oz and Dexter user_popup.png BlueWolf user_popup.png Storm's Mummy user_popup.png

And for Andy We have -

subs.png Ron + Tao & Sky user_popup.png, slaves to kayaspirit user_popup.png, BladesBird user_popup.png, subs.pngvalhalla user_popup.png,subs.pngfoxsfamily user_popup.png, Wizadora Luna + Aura user_popup.png, Huskycat user_popup.png subs.png Dave user_popup.png Storm's Mummy user_popup.png

AND GUESS WHAT, That MAKES IT ANOTHER DRAW :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think this one is destined to be a draw Guys, So well Done both of you..............

YOU BOTH WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D