MARC!!!!! grrrrrrrr

Sarah

Marc came back at dinner to take care of Kimba and Kaiser, went back to work, all fine, i came home tonight to see Kaiser sat on windowsill looking at me with his head cocked to one side!!!!

So......i walk into front room to see my laminate flooring covered in 1's and 2's hmmmm not pleasant, but could have been worse, he didn't get it on my furniture, himself or my rug.

Walked into kitchen to find my kitchen bin tipped over, and the contents spread all over the floor, in his cage, just.....EVERYWHERE!!

I've worked out that he's eaten about 4 slices of bread, licked the inside of a butter tub and cheese spread tub, and eaten various scraps of food that were in the bin (we also had a bbq yesterday)

after cleaning for half an hour my house is now back to normal and Kaiser is being starved until tomorrow.

Marc is in the dog house as he couldn't have locked his cage properly, he got to clean the front room lmao!!

As a result, I haven't been able to take him to puppy classes tonight as i can't give him treats - his tummy looks so full!!!

Fingers crossed he's back to normal tomorrow!

Sorry, am grinning at your distress.... I remember those days well - Bo was always taking advantage of our errors. Trouble is that when they get older, you REALLY do miss their escapades.

Give Kaiser a hug from Bo for being young and having a bit of fun....and of course Kimba too - for being good!