Its happenin 2 us 2 :(

KERNOWHUSKIES

While i was at the pub i rang mum n just as i said goodbye she said she had somethin 2 tell me bout Floyd.......................... i walked in n the 1st thing i said was i had some terrible news bout Diz n Ozzy, after i explained she said THAT IS SO SPOOKY u will never believe wots happened.

She phoned the number of the vet the bloke had given us n they said FLOYD mum was like YES WHY n the receptionist went all secretive, mum was put on hold 4 ages n then they asked if he was chipped, put on hold again, eventually came back on the phone, mum asked if they could fax details 2 our vet she said NO she couldnt give out info.

Mum has found out that he went missing a while back, he was/is owned by an older lady, he is on file as missing n they couldnt believe he was all the way down here !

So the bloke we rescued him off lied 2 us when he said he was an ex coarsing gypsy dog..............................

really worried now but me n mum have both said we will give him back. Its sad if it does happen cos mum says she will never get another dog again :(

will let u know wot happens :(

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel for anyone in this situation. I was worried a few months after we got storm, when her old owner sent me a text to see if I could send some photos, I got really upset in case she wanted her back, but we chatted for a while by text and everything is ok, she admitted that with 2 young kids she found it a struggle to cope and was pleased storm had settled so well with us. I did feel quite worried at the time.So I really understand the emotions that you go through. hope it works out for Floyd too.