New here

matakibud

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd bred Merlin, and a friend had him. When she was having some problems, I took him and 3 other dogs in for what ended up being a couple of years (one is Kodi in my gallery). Merlin hated kennel life, and he and I butt heads routinely - he can be a jerk! I asked if I could place him when Christy was looking for a dog, and my friend said it was ok, so... Anyway, a few years later, she wanted a buddy for him, and Kat was really jealous that Merlin got to live in a house and lay around on a sofa, so she volunteered to go keep him company! biggrin.gif

Gorgeous dogs, welcome to the forum :)

Kat is Angel, Jazz and Raffi's mom, Taylor! (Which makes her Zeke's and Becky/Austinville's Ryn's grandma!)

Hi Christy. Welcome to Husky-Owners. Beautiful Huskies. Great to have another Iowan on the forum.

:D:D:D You've met her, Dave - she was here with Kat when you and Sally came up last summer!

Yeah, but I'm getting so old, I suffer from CRS (can't remember STUFF).:D

Welcome Christy, from another Iowan! :) We're gathering quite a crowd here. :D Kat and Merlin are gorgeous. Of course, I think all of Gigi's sibes are beautiful. So good of you to rehome these two. Maybe we can get all of us together some time this summer for our own little "huskyfest". Enjoy the forum...there's a wealth of information on here. Even though I've been a husky owner for about 17 years, I'm still learning thanks to "Husky Owners".