whats wrong :(

storm-boi

Ok so yesterday Storm was fine his usual playful self ate as normal played as normal, we went to bed (he is in my room while im toilet training him ) he woke me in the night to go out and he had really bad diarreaoh without being disgustin it was just liquid :( i havent changed his food he wasnt overfed or anything ?? he has been having a worming paste but he has been fine up until last night??

I havent taken him out past our back garden??

Can anyone give me any ideas as to what may be causing this he is my baby i would hate for anything to happen to him :(

Dawn & Storm

[ATTACH]8092.IPB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8093.IPB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8094.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-3642-13585961994485_thumb.jpg

post-3642-13585961994999_thumb.jpg

post-3642-13585961995486_thumb.jpg

So sorry your furbaby is feeling poorly, could he have ate something from the garden that didnt agree with him? worming paste shouldnt cause any problems, i would have a word with your vet, just to be on the safe side tho, sorry i cant be of more help, but hope pup feels better soon :)

Huskies have very sensitive stomachs, it may have been something he ate without you knowing.

My boy had diahrroea on and off all through puppy hood, often with no idea why.

Have you changed his food at all or did you feed him any treats etc yesterday?

Has he had any more since last night? If it carries on then do take him to the vet to be on the safe side.

They are scamps, The moment your back is turned they are eating stuff they are not supposed to.

Have you checked what plants you have in the garden, some very common plants / flowers / shrubs or weeds can be toxic.

have a look at this post see if any of these might be there.

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7829-hazardous-plants/page__p__103495__hl__plants__fromsearch__1#entry103495

If you're not sure what each one looks like copy and paste the name into google and look at images.

Hope Storm gets better soon.

i dont think he has eaten anything from the garden as i only let him out on a lead so im keeping a close eye on him all the time he has been ok so far this morning ?? think i will call the vet and ask for advise :( or should i see how he is for a few hrs first???

I would give them a call now just to see what they have to say, and ease your mind :)

my logan sometimes gets a bad stomach without eating anything different. normally last a day but if it only happened last night i would wait a day if he doesnt improve or shows any signs of getting worse i would phone the vets. he might perk up again in a while. cant really explain why he might be doing it but i suppose dogs can have there ill days like us humans im sure he will be ok :)

Glad to hear hes ok now i get extremely worried about Logan having lost miley my other dog last month to cancer i get so concerned with any problems he has but he is a tough boy and normally never has illness for longer than a day ive had to experiment with lots of different food for logan to find something that doesnt upset his stomach.