Tams Teeko and Keeta

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya, Tam, Sam and Teeko, welcome to the pack :wave:

you'll be so glad you joined here, there is so much knowledge & tips from everyone, you'll not be left wondering about much for long!

I agree that 3 or 4 small meals a day is better for a pup, but be careful not to overfeed, huskies don't need as much food as your "ordinary" dog & too much can cause runny poop too

Look forward to chatting with you more around here & seeing loads of pics of Teeko :D

Hellllooooo there!! Welcome to the site! We're just up the road from you in not-so-sunny Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees. My dog's come with me to work everyday and it's got that much of a routine, our lass says they do her head in if I go out & leave them.......especially Demon & Benjiblink.gif. Both of them dote on me and are as soft as.....! But that's my fault for constantly play fighting with them and letting them get away with owt...lolbiggrin.gif We studded our Koda, twice now with an accredited breeder's Husky bitch over your way and kept one of his son's (Demon) as part of the 1st deal. She's got a couple of pups left from the 2nd time and is contemplating keeping one, poss the 2!rolleyes.gif (that'll be 5 in her 'Pack' then!). If you ever wanna get in touch, we're on ************************** and we could av a chat.wink.gif I'm normally out n about up the woods up our way with 3 dogs, 3 kids & a Mrs in tow!tongue.gif, but most the times it's me on me own as kids gotten aulder now & have "other things to do", if you know what I mean? lollaugh.gif

Ian & The Ingleby Krew

Hi there! Great that there are so many other huskies in the area! The forum is great....am slightly addicted already! Good to be able to patter on about huskies to people...gives my friends and family a break! Lol!

Tam