Meet Char!!

Willow

Everyone meet Char!

[ATTACH]8112.IPB[/ATTACH]

She is a 2yr old registered Siberian husky from racing lines. I got her 2 weeks ago from some friends who breed and race Siberian huskies. I had been borrowing her from them this season so I could race in the 4-dog sport class and we liked her so much that we decided she should come to stay!

She is awesome in harness and she is a sweetie in the kennel. She has a goofy, happy go lucky personality.

[ATTACH]8113.IPB[/ATTACH]

Thats Char in wheel.

[ATTACH]8114.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-2875-13585962073424_thumb.jpg

post-2875-13585962075024_thumb.jpg

post-2875-13585962075694_thumb.jpg

Thanks everybody! She is quite the handsome gal! lol She has an awesome personality and she is settling in very well. She is a little spit fire too. She doesn't let anybody mess with her and she has so much energy! She wasn't previously trained to lead but I am going to see if I can make a leader out of her this year. Shes got a pretty intelligent head on those shoulders. smile.gif