Hello i'm new here xxxx

Zena

Hello my name is Zena i'm 1 year old, i have 2 husky brothers Odin almost 3 y,o, Thor 3 y,o and a sister Loki 4 y,o. Most of you know them, my mum is Linda AKA Valkyries and my dad is David AKA Valhalla,

This is me

gallery_435_1238_39634.jpg

I'm about to set off on a big adventure to visit all my husky friends, my mum put up a thread about my trip here.

http://www.husky-own...-invite-me-xxx/

i'm all ready to go on Monday for my first visit, i'm going to South Africa to see my Aunty Rosemary, i'm so excited.

Mum as let me open my own account so that i can let you all know where i am in the world and what i've been up to, so keep your eyes open and i hope to visit all who invite me.

Love an kisses to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome Zena, Have a great visit in South Africa.

How about some Photos of you on Table top mountain. biggrin.gif

Be good for Aunty Rosemary and be nice to Ozzy and Micah smile.gif

Hello and welcome, Zena! Once you get enough travel experience, I hope you'll be able to visit overseas! We'd love to have you here at America's capital, Washington DC! We can visit the White House and the Washington Monument, the mountains, a lot of great places...all right in my backyard! :)

Enjoy your travels! :)