hi im new here :)

mitch1211

hi im new here im from northern ireland. ive got a lovely we husky called storm.

he's 13 weeks today and he's my first husky.

biggrin.gif

he does not like to be alone at all even when out in garden he only sleeps in my bed room nowhere else!

in th las two days he's started biting a lot. is this all normal and any advise would be great

biggrin.gif

i have a pen built for him but if i put him in it he howls what age would be best to start leaving him in it at night?

Hi Dwayne!

Anything you don't want your full-grown dog doing, you shouldn't allow your puppy to do, such as jumping on you, nipping, etc. It may be cute now but in seven or eight months it won't be cute, it'll be a nuisance and a deeply ingrained behavior that is much harder to stop.

Edit to add: also, you need to start teaching him how to be alone. If you wait to teach him that, both he and you will have a much harder time of it. Are you crate training him?

Welcome to the Pack.

You're starting a grand adventure. biggrin.gif

We'll be here to help you along the way.smile.gif

Hiya, Dwayne, welcome on board :wave:

it is very important you get him out of the biting habit now, it will be much harder to break later on. You have to be very firm to the point of being tough with Storm or he will take the mick & test the boundaries every time! :lol: that is the husky in him! :P

Good luck with the biting, let us know how you get on (and more pics, please!!) :up: