Pic Overload of Sid

Sid&BellaNTX

Went to the park again this weekend. It was a REALLY nice day, except for maybe the wind(20-30MPH). There were some other dogs out today but none strayed too close. You never know when one of these huskies might eat your dog...or your kid!:blink::rolleyes: Anyway, we had a great time and probably spent a little over 2hrs out there today. I think I got sunburned.:P OK, on to the pics. No worries as there will not be pics of dead fish! He did however find a dead duck and a dead bird, but I decided not to take pics(he tried to take off with the duck).:) I have a pretty good video of him swimming and will post that later.

096.jpg

097.jpg

102.jpg

083.jpg

081.jpg

079.jpg

072.jpg

069-1.jpg

060-1.jpg

059-1.jpg

051-1.jpg

023-Copy.jpg

019.jpg

028.jpg

056-1.jpg

045-1.jpg

090.jpg

050-1.jpg

101.jpg

089.jpg

wow fab pictures Sid is having an amazing time :)

may i ask what size lead do you have him on?? i want to get a long one for my boy :)

I actually have 2 leads connected in the pics as the local pet store didn't have the length I wanted at the time. One is a 50ft lead(yellow) and the red lead is about 12ft(I think). I really want a 100ft lead so he has plenty of length to run.

I think he needs a pal to play with so they can catch the ducks!

I'm working on that! I'm looking to add to my pack later this year. I'm excited!:)

Always nice to see another part of the world.

Not a whole lot to see here on the South Plains(Lubbock is in west Texas) but still a good place to live. Think of the flattest place you've ever visited and then flatten that out more. That's the way it is here...and not too many trees.:unsure: Two things we have A LOT of are wind and cotton. Wish we had some mountains around here though, it sure would be nice to take Sid hiking once in a while.