Dedication

CarloJVella

Hi all, as some of you are aware my beautiful Husky passed away a couple of days ago. I have decided to dedicate my next book to him and to all who have huskies as pets and to those who have lost their precious animal to some form of virus, disease or just old age. And of course the dedication will not be complete without mentioning this web site. You all have been supportive and your well wishes are treasured. Cheers Carlo J Vella

A dedication to your Husky is wonderful. biggrin.gif

Then the world can read about how much you loved your furry friend.

Thanks for mentioning the site too.

I definitely wont be a stranger to this forum. 3 more days until I find out exactly what happened to my precious pup. Will keep you all informed. The book is in near completion but decided to go back and change it to include "Sabih" in the story line. The publishers have to wait a while longer now. He will be a "familiar" to the main character, a spirit guide. The story deals with the supernatural and the characters spirit guide will be "Sabih"

You all take good care and thank you so much. Will be popping in and out to see how you are all getting along. Now back to my writing. :-)

Thats a warm idea Carlo- Again - so sorry about your loss- was so hoping he'd have gotten better.

Good luck on the book - Best wishes on making a best sellers list.

Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

George

Thanks George, well I don't want to jump to conclusions but after doing some research, there have been some bad reports about the vet in the past year. Spoke to the reception and he told me that afternoon my dog was up to drink some water, did his business and was walking fine, a little sluggish but ok. 4 hours later (which was when I went to see him) he was on deaths door.

Regarding the book, we all wish one day to make it on the best seller list but I'm just happy to write whether the books sells or not.

Take care

Carlo

Thats a warm idea Carlo- Again - so sorry about your loss- was so hoping he'd have gotten better.

Good luck on the book - Best wishes on making a best sellers list.

Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

George

Will definitely let you all know what the report entails. You all have been great and supportive with your kind words. Thank you :-)

What a fitting tribute! And in time, when you're ready for a new best friend, I hope to hear all about it!

And please do let us know the autopsy results. I'm very interested. Sorry I couldn't be more help to both of you.