introduction

tinkerbell

hi everyone my names claire new to the site look forward to reading everones stories hoping to find out some interesting facts,my husky is kodah and hes nearly 12 weeks old,having so much fun with him cant wait to take him out for a walk as hes still awaiting his third injection so another 2 weeks until i can.

Welcome Claire and Kodah.

They are soooooo cute at that age.

If you need any help or advice with the Forum or your Furbaby

just shout.

There is always someone here to help. biggrin.gif

But

We're not just here to help we love to share stories and events that happen to us and our Huskies.

join in

Share yours. laugh.gif

Hiya, Claire, welcome to the pack :wave:

Beware, when you do go out with Kodah, what used to be a 10 minute walk will take an hour cos everyone wants to stop & say hello to the pup!! :lol:

Look forward to chatting more with you around here, if you have any qestions, post up, dn't be shy, there's always someone around to help out ;)

Hi Claire and Kodah - Welcome to the pack-

If you have any specific questions you need help on just post and they'll get answered.

Otherwise, have a look around. There are a lot of helpful posts already here.

Pics when you get a chance?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Claire! I've got a husky pup too and although she's not my first dog she's my first husky. They are hard work but so worth it when they look at you with those beautiful eyes! Welcome to the site and hope to get speaking to you soon :)

Kodah is stunning-he's so adorable!

Ps this site is addictive-you have been warned! Lol :)

thanks everyone for the welcomes,hi tanjp,i live in a high risk area of pups having the parvo virus,i took kodah to the vets and they said the two injections is not covering them so hes got to have his third one on thursday,then have to keep him in for another week,then he will be able to go out for his first walk,cant wait to show him off

thanks everyone for the welcomes,hi tanjp,i live in a high risk area of pups having the parvo virus,i took kodah to the vets and they said the two injections is not covering them so hes got to have his third one on thursday,then have to keep him in for another week,then he will be able to go out for his first walk,cant wait to show him off

:) I bet you cant wait to take him out,you'll be getting loads of "aahhhss" everywhere you go.