Oh The Torture!

SimkasMom

Good Evening All!

It is I Simka, barking I hope all you dogs and humans are keeping warm this winter! I have been over at my Grammies today visiting. Good thing she has a HUGE backyard, because I love to run and run. I stopped just quick enough to pose for a pic.

simkasnow.jpg

So it was getting dark and Mommy was coming to get me, and I decided I needed to go back inside the house to get dry and warm. I ran into the house and had to do my usual routine where I make a lap thru every room before settling down in the libbingroom. Well, I passed Grammies room and had to do a double take. Right at the foot of the bed......were......THESE!!!!!!!!!!!

grammys.jpg

Let me start by barking that I have not had a good shoe in a while, and these new nikes look deeelicious! Before I could even slobber them, Grammy came in. She said "Now Simka, those are my new summer sneakers. You are gonna have to wait til summer to chew on them! Now c'mon downstairs!" What?, That can't be! Grammy always lets me eat her new sneakers!!!! I can't wait til summer, that is like an eternity in doggy years!!!!! Oh The Torture!!!!!!!!!! Help!, how am I gonna convince Grammy to let me eat these sneakers before summer!! I can't wait much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simka