Does Eveyone Elses Husky...

Sid&BellaNTX

Sleep as much as mine does?:rolleyes::lol: If mines not running with me or eating, he's sleeping. In fact, he's sleeping right now.<_<

IMG_1094.jpg

This was supposed to be my brother's air mattress to sleep on...not anymore. It's just been confiscated.:P

IMG_0867.jpg

Wall-hugging :)

IMG_0852.jpg

I don't understand how this is comfortable?:blink:

IMG_0828.jpg

161.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guy slept for most of the day. He's usually really REALLY energetic but he has his off days where he just sleeps. At 8pm we took him out sledding, that got him up and moving around as soon as he knew we were going, ha.

As soon as I get home from work, Sid is ready to run. If I don't move fast enough, he sits in front of the door and whines about it.:rolleyes: Then, if I still don't come, he comes to find out what's taking so long and gets in my face to say HURRY!!

Dakota sleeps alot! He wakes for food, walks and about an hour of playtime with Willow and anytime I walk into the kitchen, otherwise he is out like a light. He is 10 going on 11 though...

LOL, my boy could be sound asleep but if he hears me in the kitchen, he's at my heels!

As soon as I get home from work, Sid is ready to run. If I don't move fast enough, he sits in front of the door and whines about it.:rolleyes: Then, if I still don't come, he comes to find out what's taking so long and gets in my face to say HURRY!!

Haha, that's cute! My guy does that as well, or if he needs anything. He will come up to you, stand there for a moment, if you don't notice or look at him he'll make a noise. It's an on-going cycle until you get up and find out what he wants. If he knows that we are going sledding, we tell him ahead of time, he'll start running from our bedroom to the outside door... back and forth non-stop while making whiny noises. It's really funny when he tries to get the attention of my bf when he's on his computer. He has a really high back computer chair, Kira will run up and ram his nose into the back of it while making a disgruntled noise, so funny!! XD;

Ozzy and Micah are 17 months and 15 months old and sleep pretty much all day. They move from inside to outside all day - sleeping in their favourite spots. They usually play between 7am - 9am and then again from 4pm to 7pm, but they definitely sleep more than any other dog we have had. Their play times are intense though - they swim a lot which tires them out considerably, they then spend the rest of the time chasing or wrestling with each other - I get tired just watching them :)

For some reason we use 'Ta-Ta' to let them know we are ready to go out in the car and they go mental (we don't go out at the same time each day) They run to the door then realise they don't have their harnesses on, then run back to the passage cupboard where the harnesses are kept, and jump up and down until I open it, woooooing all the time if I am too slow :)

lmao loving that first pic with his tongue sticking out :lol:

shiloh has sleepy days then days when he is a complete nutcase :lol: ..........he will prob sleep most of today though as he was netuered yestd and was in that much pain lastnight he didnt sleep much at all :(

My Nikos always sleeping he likes to go mad for about half an hour then hes fast asleep again lol then up eat go mad then sleep again lol and at night when i get in from work hes asleep nearly all evening

LOL, my boy could be sound asleep but if he hears me in the kitchen, he's at my heels!

Both Andy and Jackson sleep a lot, but they also like to run in the yard. Jackson is usually upstairs in my bed, but if he hears the cookie jar, or if he hears Andy chewing...he's down in a second. When he first came to us he never really slept soundly...always on alert, so it's taken a good 3 months for him to trust his environment enough to let him really sleep soundly.