Yuri gets neutered today.

Shadowpup

He's wondering whats going on! Flynn is tucked up in bed, I am exhausted from walking Yuri up hill last night (to training classes) and in about 20 mins I'm going to walk him to the vet as they told me to give him a walk before hand. He hasn't eaten since 5pm. He keeps looking at me 'where is my breakfast mum?' and keeps trying to go back to bed. I hope I'm doing the right thing..

I can't believe I cried when I dropped him off. He didn't even care! He was like ooooo new people, lots of sniffs I'm happy and I'm sat there cuddling him like mad. Flynn aparently kept hubby up so he's not happy and has gone back to sleep. I have a lady coming over so I'm going to tidy and then take Flynn for walk when she's gone to keep me ocupied... I miss Yuri like crazy and I only dropped him off an hour ago...

"Nutty" ....No pun intended laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Good Luck Yuri..bye bye furry plums wave.gif

:rofl: didnt even realise how funny that sounded :lol:

glad to hear yuri is doing okay........be prepared to be completley ignored- shiloh did that to me for about an hr after he came home...it was though he was punishing me for leaving him there to have his plums off :lol:

glad yuri is ok - bet u cant wait to get him home - i keep saying this but ill say it again - if they say u need the cone n do u want 1 - say no n get it from pets at home- they are the same price (about £10) and the pets at home 1s are padded much nicer if they do try to lick as the plastic edge wont scratch n irritate the stitches - and if you keep the label on it and if he doesnt bump into stuff you can take it back to pets at home after ;)

I wanted the pets at home one but they won't reduce the price, it's all included and they make you have their nasty cone. I'm going to pick up some masking tape and tape something on it I think so it doesn't hurt him. Grrr longest 2 hours and 15 mins of my life I want my boy back now!!!

+1 for the fury plums comment it made me chuckle.

Infact +1 for everyone for chearing me up when I was worried :D

I wanted the pets at home one but they won't reduce the price, it's all included and they make you have their nasty cone. I'm going to pick up some masking tape and tape something on it I think so it doesn't hurt him. Grrr longest 2 hours and 15 mins of my life I want my boy back now!!!

+1 for the fury plums comment it made me chuckle.

Infact +1 for everyone for chearing me up when I was worried :D

LOL..the first time I came out with the furry plums comment, was when a friends pup was losing his "man hood".

I said bye bye furry plums, my friend laughed and then said "mmm I could just eat a plum now".....blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Aww I am glad Yuri has done well :D I bet you are glad to be the other side of it!! I know I was when we had Dino and Ava done!

We had to have a nasty vet cone when we had Dino and Ava done at our vets but when we took one of our fosters to a different vet in Newbury they gave us a very luxurious cone for Miya it had padded edges!

It's the worst... I've had to set up Yuri a bed downstairs as they asked me to minimise stair use. He's just sat on the other side of the stairgate looking in at us. I've fed him on a spoon and given him some water and made him a bed with his blankets and sofa cussions in the diningroom. He has to have the cone as he won't leave it alone. He has to be seperate from Flynn as Flynn is trying to lick him. They are sat on the oposite side of the stairgate and Flynn keeps crying because he wants to get at him and occationally Yuri will let out a cry. My poor baby...He forgave me instantly though and even jumped up on my lap.