Well that wasn't ment to happen!!!

Sid_Wolf

Me and OH went to jessops today to have a look at the finepix S1900 bridge camera, after I had spent hours trawling through pictures people had taken with it, and deciding that actually, its pretty good.

Sales assistants now have a new technique, if you say you dont need any help, they appear to be busy, for long after you have decided what camera you want to buy, so you end up playing with all the other ones...

Rather than leaving with the £130 S1900, I left with a £300 HS10!!! :blink:

Not sure how that happened, no sales jargon, in fact not a word from any assistant, just 20 minutes to fill with checking out the other cameras, and OH's credit card!

The shame :unsure::lol:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oops lol :lol: very clever

cant wait to see the pics! tho - my camera was only £139 and i paid it off over 3 payments from very.co.uk but i love it n it takes some pretty good pics - knowing me tho next year ill want a new 1 - i have 2 now n 1 is only just over a year old lol

Just had a quick look at the Specs on that.. . . biggrin.gif

Very Nice, should meet all your needs for a few years to come.

Good price too.

So, come on where's the Pics. . . ?????

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ATM im still working it out, loving the twisty zoom though, like a proper SLR, thats what was putting me off about the S1900, it was a toggle zoom, so not as smooth

10mp, 30x optical zoom, 1/4000 shutter speed, ISO up to 6200, HD video

Oh! and the viewfinder is dead smart, it shows up on the LCD if you hold it away from your face, but as soon as you put it up to your face to use the viewfinder, it switches it on!!! Clever eh?? :lol:

I want a new camera...

But my husband doesn't want to buy a new one after our $600 one was stolen at a movie theater last year (someone nabbed it right out of our diaper bag)...now I'm stuck with our cracktastic one that doesn't take very good pics at all

cool i like mine - the specs are kinda similar tho u have a better zoom lol

this is the specs of mine

14.1mp

8x optical zoom

Still: approx. 8 - 1/1600 sec / Starry Sky Mode : 15, 30, 60sec. shutter speed, ISO sensitivity i.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / High Sensitivity (ISO 1600-6400)

Motion Picture Recording [4:3] VGA: 640 x 480 pixels, 30fps (Motion JPEG) QVGA: 320 x 240 pixels, 30 fps (Motion JPEG) / [16:9] WVGA: 848 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (Motion JPEG) / [HD Movie] 1280x720 pixels, 30fps (Motion JPEG)

Serious?!?!!?! Omg that's sweet!!!! Thanks Sid!!! *huge hugs!!!*

Let me know how much postage is and I can send you it through paypal!

Stacey xxx

Yea sure, its nothing great, you will have to play about to get the shots you want, not great for action shots, but its only a simple point and shoot... Takes 2 AA's and will need an SD card, feck it, i'll keep the old SD card in there

I would send you my samsung, but it was an xmas present so quite new... and im not ready to part with it yet lol

Yea sure, its nothing great, you will have to play about to get the shots you want, not great for action shots, but its only a simple point and shoot... Takes 2 AA's and will need an SD card, feck it, i'll keep the old SD card in there

I would send you my samsung, but it was an xmas present so quite new... and im not ready to part with it yet lol

That's fantastic! We mainly want one just so as we can take some photos rather than not being able to because of my phone dying or being full with memory, so it sounds perfect for our useage. Thank you so much ! <3

Stacey xxx