Grass eating?

storm-boi

phew i was thinking he was under nourished or i was doing something wrong haha he gets so into the grass that sometimes i have to remove it all from behind his front teeth lol thanks for putting my mind at ease i must admit i am a very paranoid mummy :) not a bad thing i just love my boy so much :) <3

go to this link

http://pitapata.com/Dogs.php

follow directions to make banner - then at the end, when you see your banner - below it it says get codes - click to get forum signature codes, then copy and paste the BBC code to your signature

Access your signature in thru your profile settings - do you know how to do that?

go to this link

http://pitapata.com/Dogs.php

follow directions to make banner - then at the end, when you see your banner - below it it says get codes - click to get forum signature codes, then copy and paste the BBC code to your signature

Access your signature in thru your profile settings - do you know how to do that?

no?? ive created my banner but just dnt understand how to attach it ?? sorry to be be a bit thick i need simple step by step instructions LOL

No prob Dawn - So I take it you have the banner - then go to top of page where your name is - click your name - click My Settings-

Then click tab that says Profile - Then click on left where it says Signature - thats where you paste the BBC code from Pita Pata.

No prob Dawn - So I take it you have the banner - then go to top of page where your name is - click your name - click My Settings-

Then click tab that says Profile - Then click on left where it says Signature - thats where you paste the BBC code from Pita Pata.

WOOOHOOOO i done it hahahaha little things please little minds lol :D

Same for Niko. He only eats grass when he needs to throw up (or perhaps the grass makes him throw up?) For this reason, I generally discourage it if I can.

Richard.

Eating grass induces vomiting (although I notice my boy only going after certain types of grass) so they eat it when their tummy is upset to vomit up what is bothering them.

post-2418-13585962346686_thumb.jpg