Luna and i would like to say hi

toanjuice

hi just introducing myself to this community

it seems very friendly here

just got a sibe 2 weeks ago, now 9 weeks old

i know i shouldnt have got a sibe considering i dnt even have a garden but they are such beautiful creatures, i had to do it lol

though taking a look around, every single sibe i see here is so much more beautiful!

post-3778-13585962318591_thumb.jpg

Ok well, welcome to the Forum.

Luna is very beautiful.

So glad you've found us.

Huskies are very different from most other breeds of dog.

They do "strange" things, that are normal for Huskies but not for other dogs.

Ask all the questions you want, we want you to love and enjoy your new furry friend.biggrin.gif

thankyou to all

lol yh im going to have hell, hopefully when i go biking, it would be enough exercise for her lol

lol oh god when is she going to be digging in the water bowl?

biggest problem im having is cleaning up her mess

she knows she shouldnt pee/poo where there isnt newspaper ( as she goes crawling under my bed in fear of being reprimanded lol)

i think she just cant hold it in, is that right?

How have you been scolding her? Seems a bit extreme for her to go hiding under the bed.

Welcome to the pack!! Having no garden isn't a massive problem as long as you exercise your dog well. Our garden is not enclosed, so Aleu can not go out off lead. She does have a kennel now though, but generally it's more important to give good exercise.

If you're interested in biking, I would recommend buying the Walkydog bike attachment as it is a safer way to bike with your dog, but you've got a long while before you can do that kind of exercise with them.

Stacey xxx

bless her i gave mine a firm no and put them where i wanted them to go, never yell at them - it wont help

my girl loves digging in her water bowl - my male doesnt tho - so ur girl might not

also like its already been said dont over exercise her as shes so young and she shouldnt go out on a bike till she is ATLEAST a year old - and even then she shouldnt go for too long as she is still growing

lol yeah im trying my best to hold out...

she is very disobedient though, i dnt know how u all do it...

She's just a baby, if you think this is hard, wait till she hits teenage stage

LOL if you wanted an obedient dog why on earth did you get a husky :o

its great you joined here tho, if you get any problems then we can all help :)

Hi and welcome to the pack :)

Expect this behaviour all her life - but even more so whist she's learning the basics - she has such a tiny bladder at the moment so will need to toilet every few hours - including after eating / drinking and playing.

When training - best way i've found is to praise the good and ignore the bad :up:

lol yeah im trying my best to hold out...

she is very disobedient though, i dnt know how u all do it...

She's just a baby, give her time. Welcome! Good luck with your beautiful pup. You'll find this site so useful and dangerously addictive! If you haven't done so already, get reading! The more you can learn about this breed the better! I know a decent amount about dogs but I have had to do alot of learning for our husky. Completely unique.

As for the under the bed....our pup goes under the table when he knows he has done something he shouldn't and he never gets scolded or yelled at and never has been. When he messed in the kitchen, we would just tut and say yuck. The worst thing he did was rip our lino...i wasn't there so could only shake my head and clear up yet he still went under the table. We always know when he has done something he shouldnt if we come home and he is under the table giving us a guilty look. He goes there when he is tired or too hot too! So, don't panic if you know yourself that you aren't scolding her .... It may just be her way.

With the toilet training....you'll soon learn to get over excited about an outdoor poo or wee! Just ignore the indoor accidents ....it takes time.