Not looking forward to Monday

mrs_aggie

I'm dreading monday as I have to say bye to the dogs as they're getting collected monday morning and will be flying back to England on Wednesday :( Thankfully it'll only be a couple of weeks until we arrive in the UK and collect them, but I have to admit it already feels strange just the thought of not trying to share the bed with Bella, and being able to have clothes on without them being covered in dog hair :lol: :lol:

All I have to say is roll on the 24th when I drive down to Essex and get them again :lol:

aww bless least it wont be long till ur back with them

I know I was getting in a right state when I thought Nikita's bloodwork hadnt been done properly, thankfully though as we arent staying in the UK it would of just meant an extra few days and the dogs would of met us at the port on our way out of the country again but that wasnt the point lol x

, and being able to have clothes on without them being covered in dog hair :lol: :lol:

Run the brush through them a few times and bag the fur.

When you feel sad and lost just sprinkle some fur

on your black clothing and smile. biggrin.gif