LMAO He wears the collar of shame!!!!

Tamz

well as shiloh is such a dumbass...he has managed to get a bloodclot in his empty erm...sac :lol:

went to the vets for his 2 day post op check-up and its quite swollen and ret hot....his own bloody fault for jumping around like a fool- he has banged it around too much...oh and has started to now nibble at the stitches so we left the vets with the "collar of shame"

he is not happy with me right now :lol: he will not move from where he is in the pic...tried to get him onto his cushion by tempting him with a pigs ear but he jst looks away from me :lol:

gallery_1361_1304_1753231.jpg

gallery_1361_1304_1445892.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Haha - cute pictures!

Yeah, my boy wasn't very happy with me either when he needed his cone on his head. Now, whenever he sees it (we kept in just in case. We didn't want to pay another 20 bucks to get another at the vet.) he runs the other way. xD

I don't think I've ever seen a dog happy in the cone of shame. . . Awwwwwww biggrin.gif

is it normal for them to really pant hard with it on???? reason i ask is coz he is drooling really bad and panting like he has jst run a marathon??

ive phoned the vets and got told they do it coz they dont like it??? :blink:

did your dogs do it???

Aww poor boy. I wouldn't worry about the panting too much, he probably just needs to get used to the cone.

I remember when Jake had to wear his, he got really frustrated running into everything. I couldn't crate him for the 4 weeks he was recovering either; he couldn't turn around in it but he would try then get frustrated and freak out :( It was so sad, I'm lucky my boss didn't mind a dog at work for a bit.. after a couple weeks though I just enclosed him in my room (where his crate is) and puppy proofed it, he was perfectly fine with that.

poor Shiloh I bet he keeps knocking into things.

Maybe it will teach him a lesson. Neither Shaer or Talon had to have one on after the snip, thank goodness because we haven't got the room for them to walk around in the Cone of Shame.

awww atleast make his ears stand up properly!!! bless him

are u sure its a blood clot? blaze swelled n went all purple coloured n it looked like they hadnt even neutered him but it went back down after a couple of days

i never noticed any panting on blaze - well i cant rememeber lol, he used to go under my bed tho and because of the wooden slats he used to get stuck :lol: i didnt get much sleep because of that tho lol