We are keeping him - they will have to kick us out!!!!!!

slaves to kaya

:laola: :laola: :laola: :laola:

Sooooo sorry mr landlord but YOU AINT TAKING OUR BOY

We have had a reality check today after speaking for most of the day to a wonderful woman who could offer spirit a loving forever home, i think we realized we simply cant live without our boy, or any of our 4 legged sons and daughter!!!!

So if we are reported, we MOVE!!!

Justin has sent off a voluntary redundancy form today, we will know september, so lets hope its GOOD news for a change and we can start living a REAL life.

keep an eye on this thread we may need a caravan to live in LOL

We just want to thank you ALL from the bottom of our hearts for all your help, love and support. Our world turned upside down last tuesday and you were all there for us in more ways than i could have imagined.

we just can not part with any of them, so come what may they are here to stay!!!

xxxxx

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fantastic news....it will all work out i know it will cos you want it to. all of my offers stand...you just need to shout.

you are a lovely family and you deserve to be treated better and with respect. I really hope Justin gets the redundancy :)

Kaya, Spirit, Dougle & Yogi are very lucky to have the best dedicated and caring owner EVER

XXXXX

fantastic news....it will all work out i know it will cos you want it to. all of my offers stand...you just need to shout.

you are a lovely family and you deserve to be treated better and with respect. I really hope Justin gets the redundancy :)

Kaya, Spirit, Dougle & Yogi are very lucky to have the best dedicated and caring owner EVER

XXXXX

awww you have me in tears now, thanks hun for all your help, your one in a million xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can not tell you how pleased I am hon! I was sooooo sad when I heard you might have to rehome him and was desperatly trying to think of a way that I could talk the hubby into letting me have him! But this is sooooo much better!! Made up that you've come to this conclusion! Now I just hope you manage to find somewhere to live! :huh:

Go Girl!!

A mother's love and all that'

so pleased to be reading this,ive been so upset for you xx

we can have a 'huskies must stay' petition and we'll all sign it and land up on yor landlord in droves with our dogs and refuse to move.lol :)

keep smiling and stay positive

<<<hugs>>>

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can not tell you how pleased I am hon! I was sooooo sad when I heard you might have to rehome him and was desperatly trying to think of a way that I could talk the hubby into letting me have him! But this is sooooo much better!! Made up that you've come to this conclusion! Now I just hope you manage to find somewhere to live! :huh:

thanks hun xxx

they will have to find out first , then we will move LOL :lol::D nowt like living dangerously to keep you feeling young!!!

:laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: can you tell i am soooo happy you have made your decision you would have been miserable losing one of them they are a pack and should stay as i pack forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like others have said you and your husband do a fantastic job for this country and shouldnt be put through something like this so good on ya for sticking to your guns i am sure it will be fine otherwise husky mafia is coming down :lol:

:laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: