We are keeping him - they will have to kick us out!!!!!!

slaves to kaya

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who dont know; spirit was in my local shelter (god that place is horrible not suitable for a rat let alone a dog) and was abused by druggies and then abandoned and i rehomed him to Ali. We worked together and we had found a fabulous home for him yesterday, but when push came to shove they just cant do it.

Spirit had a number of issues which demonstrated he was fearful of being hit. As a family they've worked with him so he feels safe and secure...FFS he was only a young pup when this happened to him.

I can only commend Ali and Justin for their commitment and what they are putting on the line. They took on to commit and that is what they want to do.

Why in the hell should they be made to do this when Justin works for the country and could be posted out to a war zone. They are a family unit and there are no issues, ok the grass may look somewhat like a rugby field...so what, it can be re-turfed when they leave.

Ali we are all behind you and if necessary we will all support you if this needs to be raised with the media how service men/woman are being treated.

So glad to hear you've decided to stand up to the man.

Hope they DON'T kick you out for this.

We're all behind you 100%

:laola: