Elmo's knot & ball

Val (Zebedee)

Was this an actual dog toy? Please don't take it the wrong way, but knowing Huskies, it just doesn't look safe.

not taking it the wrong way at all - yes, it IS a dog toy (or it was!!) :lol: they don't get to destroy many things, they normally get a cereal box or something at most to tear apart, but we could not resist! And they spit the bits out too, we watch them in case, so is all good, we can get stuff off them, they are not toy aggressive :D

I thought Polee may have destroyed hers by now but instead she plays fetch with my niece using the knot ball. I wonder if it's because she got them for her birthday as she does tend to look after things she gets on birthdays or Christmas

LOL...oh dear, at least I didn't sell them at the RRP, my 2 have still got there's in tact.

I like Deisels face, right I killed it mum, that's my work done for the day... :P

I laughed at the end where he rolled over on to his side as if he was shattered after all that hard work killing the ball! :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Emma, they didn't last long but it was good fun watching them :up: