Oxford Meet 05/03/2011

Andy

i give up i just put a shed loads of pic's in my gallery to put here, an can i find them can i hell lol. if you can find therm you can see them xxxxx

LMAO. . . nope I can't find them anywhere either. . . ohmy.gifohmy.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMGP1992.jpg Awwww great pic Cat. My boy and his new girlfriend Sakari. :wub: He looks so happy.

I had a wonderful time and though it might have not seemed like it Alex did too he is just shy around people he doesn't know. And Alyssa is your typical kid. It was great to see you all and the beautiful doggies. See you at the next one most definetly. Alyssa is in bed, Storm is passed out on the floor and Alex is snoring in the chair!! :P Result, peace and quiet! I will try to upload my pics tomorrow when I am a bit more with it. :D Thanks to Andy and Kells, was fantastic. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're welcome.

If that's the reaction to coming to a meet then it was well worth the effort. biggrin.gif

Sorry Darwin was so unfriendly towards Storm.

Storm is a lovely friendly chap, Darwin was just being a dumbass. . . sad.gif

P1050432.jpg

Love the Storm Butt shot Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :lol:

Sorry Darwin was so unfriendly towards Storm.

Storm is a lovely friendly chap, Darwin was just being a dumbass. . . sad.gif

Hey it's fine honestly. They weren't all going to get on were they? :P They are like people, some people you like, some you don't.

P1050432.jpg

Love the Storm Butt shot Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :lol:

LMAO I cropped this shot, the original was far more (ahem) well, lets just say he was "Winking" at us. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

pmsl Andy ok I'm glad you cropped it then!!!

Can't manage to load all my pics but can do one or two. (stupid dongle!!!):angry:

By luck I managed to get an awesome pic, had to crop it as it was a distance away but looks awesome.

gallery_2512_1316_9078.jpg

Alyssa and Keath's girl Nukka

gallery_2512_1316_520865.jpg

Keath's other girl Sakari

gallery_2512_1316_667903.jpg

I know Saz it's brilliant. And I did that withouthaving a fancy camera!!! :D

And plus bonus it's my boy doing it too!!! Not sure who he's jumping over though! :blink:

Andy I actually counted 4 Storm Butt shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Yep it was a good day out, it was realy nice to meet face to face with people who you know by name but not by the person, and its good to find out something more about your dog, Odin is great when walking, hes great when we let him off lead in the tennis court, but when we stood still with him on lead he was a right ASBO and had to have the muzzle on, great pics Andy and thanks for everyone who turned up, cant wait till the next one :D

That is a superb action shot of Storm jumping over Maxx. :laola:

I would be so proud if I'd taken a shot like that. biggrin.gif

Lol honestly I wasn't looking at storms butt.unsure.gifblink.giftongue.gif

Great meet peeps.

Can't wait for the next one.biggrin.gif

Finaly got on here .. lol well my stay was longer than it should have been lol

Got there sat jus befor 0830 got quiet bored by 12ish then made my way to the walk took almost hour think dogs were sleepy by then lol met up with louise an storm an family had drink prior to the arrival of every one else. then had every one else turned up an as can see all dogs had nice play when off in tennis courts which was cool one skermish an that was over all played nicely lol then nice long walk with going back on our selfs because of private golf course... snobby shizers lol.

then every one left an was left to wonder oxford again untill 7ish then found pub sat outside had 3 beers dogs slept on concrete then 1945 kells made it out :) good to have company an laugh cheers kells :)

then went to another pub where we could take the dogs inside where nukka would not leave my side an followed me round the pool table nonstop lol

Then asked kells how long to trian station said about 10 to 15 mins tops turned out to be 30 mins an yup MISSED the train lmao

so dogs got kebab meat i got left over salad lol...Thanks to kells an andy for sortin me place to stay for the night went sleep at 1 up at 8am an on train home at 1200 an fianaly home 1630 on sunday extra long meet up lol

Great meet up people an wicked a pics alll :D

It was great seeing you, Sakari and Nukka again.

Hopefully we'll catch up at camp, and swap stories over a JD or two biggrin.gif

Great pics... I just nearly wet myself at the one of Dawin with his head on the floor!! It looks like hes going "D'oh" faceplant!" :lol: Nice to hear everyone had a good time! :P

LOL he's "Face - Surfing"

When he's got his halti on he slams his head into the ground

and scoots along grinding his face into the grass.

So funny. biggrin.gif