Hello from Northern Indiana!

Hello all,

My name is Attila, and I'm new-joined here Feb 18. Found this site while on Yahoo looking for training tips for my little Husky pup. This is my second Husky I've ever had and my wifes first-in fact, this is her first dog as she's always had cats(still does). We have a silver Husky pup with black on his back with black mask and black solid stripe on muzzle with on blue eye, and one eye which is half blue and half brown. He is a very intelligent little fellow eager to play and loves us! His name is Czar Demon Dragunov. We got him from a breeder and he recommended we give him three names for the AKC paperwork. We've been buried in snow, so he's been an especially happy pup! We keep him indoors with us as he will be a house dog and when outside, on a long leash so he doesn't run away. We also have a Red Heeler which we rescued from an animal shelter and have had him for over 5 years, he's about 10 yrs old and his name is Samhain Hiemdal, we call him Sam or Sammy. Can't wait to hear some of your Husky stories! Here are two informative programs about dogs in general if you're interested: National Geographic- Science of Dogs and BBC Horizon-the Secret Life Of the Dog.

Gloria, Attila, Czar Demon Dragunov and Sammy

post-3533-1358596243238_thumb.jpg

post-3533-13585962440036_thumb.jpg

post-3533-13585962447682_thumb.jpg

post-3533-13585962453932_thumb.jpg

Awww What a cute pup.

Welcome to the Forum.

If you need any help either with your new pup or the Forum

Just shout we love to help.

However we don't want you to come just to solve problems

we'd love you to share the stories of the adventure you're just beginning.

and the fun you have. biggrin.gif

Thank you Andy, I may require some help with negotiating this site, I'm not that great online, my wife normally handles that and she just had surgery on her rotator cuff and bicep(also have to keep puppy from jumping up on her). I won't come on just for that, its fun reading other posts and talking with the other members!