Just met an annoying guy on our walk

instant-classic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well +1 from me for keeping your cool and not deckin the TW@T he just better PREY he doesnt come across me walking my two as I WOULD be using that stick to beat the "knowledge" he throught he had outa his nasty little pea brain... He ACTUALLY thought beating a dog is the way to get it to respect you!? :blink:<_< Goosefrabba indeed!!!!!!

Some people are just a danger to themselves and everyone around them and really should be shot on sight! :angry:

Bec I was very tempted to do exactly that

Sarah he didn't hit any of the dogs with the stick just used it to make that cracking sound on the path but his dog cowered and the other 2 just kinda looked because of the loud noise so I can't say for sure if he hits the dog or not but you can read what you like into "dominate the dog", I just didn't like him doing it that close to my dog. Sarah forgive me but I kinda hope he does bump into you !!!!! He won't know what's him lol

I admit Sky was going a bit loopy on his lead but i thought it was pretty obvious he was playing with the Gsd, it's not like he was totally out of control or trying to bite or attack and when i told him to stop he did !!!

Dani if we stand back to back do you think we would repel muppets ???

Well done you for keeping cool. A lady on my pack walk told me i should hit Willow when she snaps at other dogs (ofcourse I don't ) then goes on tellying me its because i am to soft on her. I said she is nervours of dogs in her space and telling the other dog she wants space. Then Willow done an air snap and the women went to grab Willow I went mental and shouted at her how I did not hit her I dont now. She no longer comes on are pack walks. Stupid people.

so +1 from me too

How awful :angry: i'd have flipped!

Maya is offlead about 60% of the time (lazy mal-never runs off but I keep her on lead if I feel the road is too close and such) and have had to psychically tell people with huskies to keep them on a lead, the reply is,"oh but yours is off lead" :blink: dumbasses, I have to explain she's a malamute and usually the comment is that's the same thing isn't it?

I hate people like that :angry:

"Sarah he didn't hit any of the dogs with the stick just used it to make that cracking sound on the path" - Nanny McPhee in disguise?

You get some strange people but that has to have been one of the worst. Well done for keeping calm in the circumstances.

I'm sorry, but if that have been me he was "educating" me on how to train my husky. I would have decked the worthless piece of s***e!angry.gif The conversation wouldn't have gone on that long before steely-capped boot would have made contact with his "meat n 2 veg"blink.gif, especially if he'd tried to un-clip any of my dogsdry.gif I come across planks like him in my shop every other day with some of them saying that my all-white is a Albino GSD!rolleyes.gif You try (waste of bloody breath!dry.gif), to explain to them that they are wrong, and the argument starts to get a tad heated, to say the least!angry.gif Normally ends up me threatening to pull Demon & Koda round the counter if they don't drag their sorry a***s outa my shop immediately!huh.gif Soon as the see Demon bouncing up gaggin' to get over the counter, they grow a brain-cell n bugger off quickly!...........pmslbiggrin.gif

Little do they realise he would lick them to death & Koda is just more vocal!laugh.gif

Ian & The Ingleby Krew

I'm not exactly a delicate flower myself lol so the guy was brave, i tend to do the same thing, just nod smile and ignore but this guy went a bit too far.

Karren i haven't seen Nanny McPhee soooooooooo .... i don't get it, sorry i'll go watch it this weekend

I have seen the guy before a couple of times but this was the first time i've ever spoke to him ........... and the last ... if i see him again i'm going in the other direction ....... ohhhhhhh wait i might give him the forum address and say you guys would all really like to hear his husky training tips biggrin.gif