Photographer helping lessen load of struggling girl, family

aronoiiel

http://www.komonews.com/news/problemsolvers/117556838.html

this made me teary eyed bless that lady for just DOING something no matter how simple or small :) Having a disable brother I watch my parents stuggle everyday to help him just to get simple things done so I can only imagine what her parents are going through and my heart breaks with hope and pain for them

Just as an update they have raised enough to get dear little Aimee a chair that will properly support her so huge WOOHOO to her family and Erin for putting this together. I wish I could be there to see her parents face but man I'm a stoked for the family :D

for anyone following Aimee is off to Children's Hospital today to get the ball rolling to get her wheelchair. . . to be honest I think it's quite sad we need to do these charity events to help out people in need and that people never seem to get things when they truly need them. Kind of a sad world we live in really :(